For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. (Isaiah 9:6)
There was no room for Him in the Inn, will you make room for Christ in your heart this Advent Season?
It certainly is a busy yet joyful time of year! We’re sure its tough to keep it all straight in your head, so here’s a handy list of events for the month to help you out.
Christmas Worship – Satisfied in God
- Fri, Dec. 6th: Christmas Concert @ 7 PM
- Tue, Dec. 24th: Candlelight Christmas Eve Service @ 5 PM
Christmas Parties – Loving One Another
- Tues, Dec. 10th: Women’s Christmas Dinner, 6:30 PM at Church
- A Love Offering will be taken for a family in our congregation.
- Fri, Dec. 6th: Christmas Concert, 7 PM
- Cookies and brownies are needed for the reception immediately following the concert.
- Fri, Dec. 13th: Youth-Ugly Sweater Christmas Party, 6-9 PM
- Thu, Dec. 19th: Fellows Christmas Celebration, 4 PM
- Fri, Dec. 20th: Men’s Party, 6 PM at Stan Williams’ home
- 8680 SW 55 ST, Cooper City, FL
- Fri, Dec. 27th: Youth – Mall Scavenger Hunt, 5 PM
Christmas Outreaches – Doing Good in the World
- Sat Dec. 21st: Christmas Party at Oceanside Active Living Center
- We’re looking for 85 Christmas gift bags by Dec 15th with 1 pair fuzzy socks, 1 large print Word search, 1 body lotion, 1 calendar (2020), 1 package of mechanical pencils.
- Children will dress up, sing songs, and distribute gifts